- click hereWhite Paper: Solving the MultiValue Dilemma
- click hereSpectrum Article: BlueFinity - Current & Future
- click hereMultiValue Goes Mobile with BlueFinity's mv.NET
- click hereMarine Pilots Get Electronic Touch Screen Technology
- click hereBlueFinity Integrates MultiValue with Leading Mobile Devices
- click hereBlueFinity Webinar Schedule
Mainstream Developer Usage of MultiValue Databases
Build new applications with no boundaries using ALL of today’s latest web, desktop and mobile technologies – its all within your grasp. Developers can literally go from design to deployment in a matter of hours using Microsoft’s Visual Studio. Because BlueFinity provides all of the ‘plumbing’ and framework to support the application creation process, developers save valuable time and money as well as reduce the inherent risks of developing their own framework in getting the application implemented and ready to launch. WATCH
Future Proof your MultiValue Application
BlueFinity International supplies Microsoft-centric tools which allow MultiValue developers to create applications using the very latest technologies while retaining their valuable and often substantial investment in MultiValue software and knowledge.
- Core Objects
- 100% .NET interface allowing DataBASIC-like access to every aspect of your MultiValue database. Great for .NET developers who understand MultiValue technology.
- Solution Objects
- Allows the creation of powerful object-based projections of your MultiValue database. Great for providing MultiValue database access for .NET developers who know little or nothing about MultiValue technology.
- Adapter Objects
- An ADO.NET provider for MultiValue databases giving high-performance data retrieval and update capability. Great for .NET developers who prefer to use ADO.NET as their data access methodology.