The Evoke Pipeline app is designed to provide a comprehensive and easy to use method of recording, search, display, and tracking your sales activities and prospects. It is designed to work for suspects, prospects and customers and so is suitable for deployment in sales and account management areas.
The app provides for the recording of, and subsequent access to, comprehensive levels of information in respect of accounts and sales opportunities within those accounts. Details of accounts, contacts and sales opportunities are maintained. All activity information can be maintained such as detailed call logging, next action and reminder dates. It is designed to offer maximum support and benefit to the sales people within your company whilst providing management with the ability to oversee sales status, progress and activity. The key to the app is that it provides for instant access to critical information at any time from any location. So it will equally support sales people that need fast access just before going in to a meeting and management that wants to review progress on important accounts on the train home. Office based access is supported, as the very same app is configured to run on desktops and laptops. The app offers the core functionality necessary to meet the general requirements of your company, and will provide you with the ability to easily customise or onward develop the app to meet the specific requirements of your organisation (See What is Evoke).
The app adapts instantly to Andoid, Windows and IOS operating systems, working on iphones, watches, android tablets and phones, Ipads, Windows desktops, Macs, etc etc.
Maintain account information, contact logs, contacts, sales opportunities and instantly access through automated sort and select options.
- Maintain information on identified accounts (including suspects, prospects and customers)
- Maintain extensive information for each contact each account and the sales opportunities within the accounts.
- Keep contact logs (inc. updated status, next action and contact dates etc.) for all accounts
- Instant access to all information through sort and select
Manage sales prospects and sales opportunities through a traditional sales pipeline view.
- Maintain and access sales information on prospects for on-going sales as well as historical information such as signed accounts, dead opportunities etc.
- Instant access to all sales information and activity (contact details, call logs, status, next actions and dates etc.)
Convert opportunities to customers and manage the customer contact through the sales pipeline app.
- Maintain and access detailed customer information (including full sales history, contact logs and status) to support account management activities
- Open, review and track new sales opportunities within existing customers
View all sales activity by sales person and by prospect. Display status, call logs, last and next call dates.
- View all sales activity by sales person and by prospect. Display status, call logs, last and next call dates etc.
- Obtain statistical analysis regarding sales persons activity, and display on graphs, pie charts etc.
Features & Benefits
Benefits Sales Staff:
- Instant access to prospect/customer information at any time, in or out of the office.
- Maintain and monitor comprehensive, up-to-date accounts of all activities.
- Reminders of next action/dates of next call supporting an improved level of customer service.
Benefits for Management:
- Ability to monitor sales staff activity, progress and prospect status, in the office or on the train.
- Facility to gauge and compare activity through graphical illustrations.
- Obtain immediate access to the latest status of customers and prospects, as and when you need it.
Benefits for Company:
- Delivers an app that can be deployed across multiple devices and platforms, making it suitable for your company’s management and staff regardless of their phone or type of device.
- By using the facilities available to it from the Evoke Rapid App Development product, your company can easily customise and onward develop the app, to create an app to your exact requirements and 'look and feel'.
- Provides all the facilities you need for the full integration of the app with your back office systems and databases.